mercredi 2 mai 2012
It is still time to participate with a paper in CESA !
As an appetizer here some names of keynote speakers:
- Christophe Perillat, chief operating officer at Valeo on automotive electronics in general
- Marc Duval Destin, R&D Director at PSA on new mobility
- Beatrice Foucher-Sybord from Renault on Electric Mobility
- Liam Breslin for the European Commission
- Wolfgang Runge ex-CEO of ZF and chairman of Baden-Baden conference on automotive electronics
- Pierre Gattaz, CEO of Radial and President of the French federation for electronics industry (FIEEC)
- Joachim Matthes from Valeo on Driver Assistance
- Heinz Pfannschmidt, ex CEO of Honsel and ex-VP of Visteon as representative for Roland Berger on electric mobility in Germany
- Laurent Malier, General Manager of CEA-LETI on new technologies in power electronics
- Hans-Georg Frischkorn, ESG and ex-VP Electronics at GM and BMW on consequences from mobility needs on technical solutions
Furthermore, there will be representatives from Nissan, Japan, SCNF, ATOS, ADEME, Amsterdam city, BOLLORE, SAFT, Schneider, VW, Audi, BMW-Peugeot-Citroen, BIPE, Renault, Conti, BOSCH, TRW, PSA, … and many more.